Kenneth Burchell Appraisal Associates offers professionalism and expertise with 45 years experience in the gem and jewelry profession. Credentials include Graduate Gemologist (G.G.) and academic doctorate (Ph.D. History). In addition his appraisal work, Dr. Burchell is a published historian and former university lecturer who is available to speak in classrooms, conventions, service organizations, libraries and a wide range of settings on history and lore of gems, geological and gemological science or on a wide range of historical subjects, especially Thomas Paine and other reformers in the history of transatlantic equal-rights.
* Appraisal and gemological services.
* Fine and antique jewelry, time-pieces and gems.
* Diamond grading.
* Gem identification.
* Damage or Post Loss Assessment.
* Estate (Probate) Appraisals.
* Appraisals for Liquidation, Resale, Divorce, Donation.
* Litigation Support – Expert Witness.
* Public speaking on jewelry and gem related topics.
* Concierge appraisals at your home, office or bank vault.
Private individuals, insurance industry, financial institutions, legal profession, law enforcement, government, and the jewelry trade.
Kenneth W. (Ken) Burchell
paineite (a reference to Thomas Paine) at g mail daht com